[Healeys] Now LED

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Now LED
From: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:47:29 -0500
I have had mine (Pep Boys) in for about three years now in my positive ground
59' 100-6 with no issue.  I have also put them in other positive ground AH
cars and they are just fine as well.

I will say that the LED light is ON/OFF where as the lower standard bulb seems
to BURN, so even though they blink/ light up at the same time they look like
they are lighting at a very slightly different rate.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."