[Healeys] threaded fulcrum

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] threaded fulcrum
From: Stephen Hutchings <s.hutchings@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 18:12:56 -0500
Although the quality of my kingpin set seems very good, there was a
nasty bit of swarf in the hole machined for the cotter pin in each
pin. I've carefully cleaned this out, but there still seems to be a
bit of a burr at the edge of the hole where the swarf was hinged, and
the flat part of the threaded fulcrum sits. I know it's a tight fit,
but how much force should I expect to use to push the fulcrum in?
I'm still cleaning up the edge of that hole with a small
file...awkward!

Thanks,
Stephen, BJ8