[Healeys] New BN1 Wiring Harness

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] New BN1 Wiring Harness
From: "Donald Paye" <dpaye@crocker.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:24:15 -0600
I am looking for suggestions on the best source for a new wiring harness for
my BN1. ;I recently purchased a new cloth covered wire and cloth laced harness
from a long time reputable supplier but was disappointed to see that it is
laced with solid black thread. My original harness is covered in a brown weave
with black traces. I have been told that 100's were black with a white stitch
or trace through the covering. What is the quality of Moss's cloth covered
harness?  Appreciate any input. This will not be a concours restoration but
want as near original and good quality harness.

Thanks,

Don Paye