[Healeys] oil filter

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] oil filter
From: Bernie Grabow <grabow.bernie@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 15:14:57 -0500
I have a spin on oil filter adapter on my 66 BJ8 and would like to use
a Purolator Pureone or a K&N filter.  The filter I have been using is
a Fram PH2825 and I understand that Fram is not the best oil filter or
at least has the reputation of not being the best oil filter.  I have
not been able to cross reference the Fram PH2825 to an appropriate
Purolator or K&N filter.  Can anyone on the list tell me the correct
Purolator or K&N filter designation for my spin on adapter.  Or is
there a better oil filter out there I should be using?
Bernie