[Healeys] (no subject)

To: "'Rich C'" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: [Healeys] (no subject)
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:10:32 -0000
Rich,
Just a follow up re. yr. answer to my wiring loom query. I was unable to
source the barbed clip at first but a little digging led me to:-

http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu/VWP-onlinestore/home/homepage.php

thence to "cable fixings" and on to "cable clips". To "chassis clips". I
bought some. Price was fine; delivery prompt and the product looks fine. I
bought CC30 for both applications (BMC's ADA2657 to clip to the X brace &
BMC's 11K9181 to clip the head light wires).
I've got their catalogue now. It's got some good stuff and seems cheap.

For yr. interest, I've been looking for a "proper" old style thermostat and
came up with the units whose pics I have attached. It appears to be
identical (Rich 1 & 2) to the original (Rich 3). I've bought a couple. They
work (on the bench!), fit into the hole, and measure up against the Smith's
original which I extracted. You may be able to dig them up with the AC-Delco
reference though the box does say "Made in England" but adds that "AC-Delco
Division of General Motors..."
Simon

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rich
3.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rich
1.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rich
2.jpg]