[Healeys] More Sad Tyre Stories.

To: Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] More Sad Tyre Stories.
From: Joe and Lenore Armour <sebring@illawarra.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 00:35:11 +1100
My old BN.4  fitted with half worn Pirelli Cinturatos was not all that
pleasant to drive and in a moment of weakness I agreed to sell it as I
had two other Healeys.  The buyer's deal was a new set of tyres.  I
agreed and fitted some ordinary set of radials I cannot remember the
name of. The improvement in the responsiveness of the steering and
overall feel of the car left men with a pissed off feeling as the
pleasure was back and if I had not cashed the deposit cheque I would
have withdrawn the Healey from sale.

MORAL,  get new and get good tyres. You will smile all the way.

Joe