Re: [Healeys] Joe M (joemulqueen@yahoo.com) has sent you a private

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Joe M (joemulqueen@yahoo.com) has sent you a private
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:41:10 -0800
Bill:  I Googled 'joemulqueen' and came up with a link to
jowmulqueen@yahoo.com.   According to the link, there was a communiction
with someone who soundproofed the underside of his seatbox, tunnel and
floorboards.  Further research leads me to believe that he is a Land Rover
owner.

This preclude the fact that someone may not have perloined his name and
address from someone's computer and bad things could happen is you open the
e-mail.  There does seem to be an automotive connection however.

Again, according to Googlle, 'noreply" is a Mod that allows you to have all
emails sent through SMF's send_mail function to be from a defined email
address (usually noreply@domain.tld) to allow you to have emails handled
when people reply (all based on server mail configuration). All mail not
sent though SMF's send_mail function will not have this message suffixed on
it.

Do NOTask ME to explain that.  I am highly computer challenged with the
exception of being able to get to Google.   ;-)

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031