Re: [Healeys] Rear hub seal

To: Elton Schulz <eschulz@frontiernet.net>, Healey List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rear hub seal
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:29:21 +0800
Elton -

No one sells those old seals anymore.  The new ones are metal backed
too, but the metal is under the rubber.

The seals should be ok, the modern rubbers don't weaken with age like
the older seals with the spring.  If you have concerns take the seal
to your local NAPA store and they'll be able to match the size...

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan