Re: [Healeys] Donald Healey's retail business

To: BJ8 Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, Gary Anderson <Editorgary@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Donald Healey's retail business
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 11:06:09 -0800 (PST)
In an advertisement by the Donald Healey Motor Co. Ltd. in Autosport, August
17, 1962, page 242, mention is made of the Speed Equipment Division at 64
Grosvenor Street, London.B  So it was not just in the b52-b53 period but
much later that the DHMCo had a presence beyond Warwick. B Mention is also
made that: bA card to Warwick will place you on our mailing list for the
monthly copy of Headlines from Healey.bB  A scanned copy of the ad is
attached.B
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, B Murphy Lives