[Healeys] Garage Design

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Garage Design
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 18:23:23 EST
Folks--

Thanks for all the good advise. It was never my  intention to draw this up
on the back of the napkin and build it--both the  building and design will
be professionally done. I amm simply fiddling with  "pre-plans" to get an
idea of how I might lay the building out and one factor  (building/celing
height involved the supporting rafters under the loft.

I  will take the advise of several and plan on more stuff going up in the
loft than  I might now think and build it strong. I'm also going to reduce
the building's  width by one foot to 24' and so take advantage of dimensional
lumber and have  less waste.

Thanks again--Michael