Re: [Healeys] electric power steering

To: Linwood H Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] electric power steering
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:32:29 +0100
I looked a bit clooser at the article. It is a Dutch firm that develops
and builds kits for a wide veriety of classics. I had thought earlier
they were a British firm. They also have agents in several countries in
Europe.
I have seen their work on classic car events for several years and last
year I met a garage owner near by who fits the sets and is rather
enthousiastic.
Appearantly they got the idea from US hotrodders, so I presume you can
find similar firms in the US.
They do carry a conversion kit for the Austin Healey 100-3000. I am sure
they can send the set to the US and you can fit it yourself or have it
fitted locally.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL