[Healeys] Gasohol

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Gasohol
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@att.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 09:52:47 -0500
I live in New York where you can only get gas with 10% ALCOHOL.  I use
Sta-bil every winter and my car always starts after a few turns of the
starter.  I finally had to rebuild my carburetors three years ago when a
diaphragm dissolved on only one SU.  40+ years is not bad for a Carburetor
diaphragm to last.  It ended up being a good excuse to get my exhaust
manifold jet coated, but that lower bottom inside nut on the back SU was
certainly "fun" to get started ( only after 9 tries I was successful ).

     Mark Goodman

     www.austinhealeyessence.com