Re: [Healeys] 100-6 engine block

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-6 engine block
From: 63ahbj7 <63ahbj7@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 19:24:18 -0600
" The problem is shipping it.  I'd take it if we weren't half a
country apart "

Via Greyhound would be VERY cheap, Patton <G> !!

Drawback[s] is that item must be delivered to a
Depot AND then picked up at a Depot.  Must be
ZERO fluids involved [in a block].

I know a Spridgeteer that shipped a 1275 block from
UP in the NE to OK and IIRC was under $100.00.

I also know of a motor "shuttle" from PA to LA but
that did take around 7 weeks [from 1 Spridgeteer to
another to another to another, etc., etc.].  That 'move'
involved ZERO dollars <G> !!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com