[Healeys] Martin J. MacGregor

To: Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com, Healeys@autox.team.net, "Martin J.
Subject: [Healeys] Martin J. MacGregor
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:08:36 +0100
Today I received the ordered rubber sqeegee strips for my car from
Martin J. MacGregor. It took a very long time (I ordered the strips in
May I think) and several emails.
I questioned his reliability some time ago on this forum as I was sure I
was taken for a ride. In all fairness I  must conceed that after all he
is a reliable and very pleasant party and that he had had some
difficulties in getting through his backlog for several perfectly
legimate reasons. He gave me a discount for my patience.
My appologies for initially judging you wrongly Martin.
The strips are just the part and seem to fit perfectly well.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL