Re: [Healeys] shelley jack with ebay item number

To: John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] shelley jack with ebay item number
From: John McElrath <linsley46@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 18:00:38 -0500
The CJ225 was used on at least the BT7/ BN7 twin carb cars and through  the
Tri carb, etc.  According to the Restoration Guidelines:

"Earlier cars  have an activating yoke that has CA 259 cast into it.  On
later cars (introduction unknown approximately coinciding with the BJ8 Phase
IIs), the activating yoke had a reinforced opening and CA 311 cast into it
.... Jack handle is an 18 long rod, = in diameter."

The attached pictures are of an unrestored, CJ225,  I have had it for a
number  of years.  It was still in the box in unopened condition.  The tommy
bar was missing.

John

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 11:47 AM, John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net> wrote:

> Just a quick note to let everyone know that the URL for the jacks has
> changed to:
>
> http://www.mgaroadster.co.uk/Front%20Page/shelley_jacks.htm
>

> John Sims, BN6
> Aberdeen, NJ