Re: [Healeys] License plates for state of Texas info my MD,

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] License plates for state of Texas info my MD,
From: Kent McLean <kentmclean@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 14:52:50 -0500
BJ8 Healeys wrote:
> You're kidding about your ex-wife and Havelock, right?
> It's a good place to be FROM!

I thought all his exes were from Texas. :)

My best friend lives in Merrit (Pamlico Co.). He had a company that did telecom
and network hardware/cabling. He wired Havelock's middle school. "Someone"
missed an outlet on the diagonally far side of the gym, and we had to have a
20'
step ladder to run cable up through the ceiling. Up 20 steps, pull some wire 5
feet. Down 20 steps. Move the ladder. Up 20 steps, pull some wire 5 feet.
Repeat
until you were ready to drop. We'd take the ferry from Minnesott Beach. I think
that was the only break in our day.

--
Kent