Re: [Healeys] BJ8 top fit

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 top fit
From: "DONALD N JOY" <britcar1@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:03:03 -0800
I had a similar issue to the one Ken described with a Moss top on my BN1.  The
material did not stretch over the sides far enough.  I had had a good
experience with a Robbins Top on my E-Type so I decided to try a Robbins top
on the BN1.  It fit perfectly and am very satisfied with it.  Incidentally
Moss would not take their top back since I had purchased it over a year
previously.

Don Joy
65 BJ8
67 BJ8