Re: [Healeys] FACEBOOK

To: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FACEBOOK
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:04:53 -0600
Been on it for quite a while---but, I tend to be a little cautious about
posting too much about myself.

tom

---- S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com> wrote:

=============
About a year ago a friend of mine convinced me to get on Facebook.  At first I
thought I wanted nothing to do with teenager type social websites.  After some
time I found that Facebook really suited my introverted personality.  I could
log on, find out what is new with friends and family, and not waste valuable
"British car" time with lengthy phone calls and face to face conversations.  I
started posting pictures of my Austin Healeys, driving events, Conclave and
Encounter.  Before long the majority of my profile contained info on my Austin
Healey addiction.

This created a secondary benefit (and very important one), I am exposing my
family and friends from all over the world to the joy of owning and driving an
Austin Healey.  Through my updates and pictures many who have no knowledge of
what its like to own such a fantastic British car can have an inside look.
Currently I have approximately 100 plus friends on Facebook and they all get
their fill of Austin Healey updates.  Maybe one of them will catch the bug?

So think about joining Facebook and expose your friends and family to your
Austin Healey.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."

You are subscribed as tomfelts@windstream.net