Re: [Healeys] 100 BN2 Emergency 4 way flasher

To: "T+ B Willig" <willig@wtnet.de>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 BN2 Emergency 4 way flasher
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 07:50:23 +0800
Thomas -

If you've purchased the Lucas 4 way flasher kit, it is actally fairly
easily installed.

Take the power lead off a brown wire (unswitched fused power) (off the
fuse box) and then run 4 seperate wires to each of the outward bound
light leads from the flasher relay.

Finally the power cutout circuit in the Lucas switch should have the
brake switch circuit routed through the cutout (rather than the
flasher in the Lucas instructions in the box), this keeps the brake
switch from overiding the whole thing if you are rolling to a stop.

I can give more specifics in a couple days...

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan