Re: [Healeys] bj8 folding rear seatback

To: "andy pole" <ampole@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] bj8 folding rear seatback
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:45:11 -0500
Andy,

That rear folding seat back assembly must sit immediately in front of the
drain tubes, and must be matched with the rear quarter panels so their back
edges meet perfectly. Rear outer left and right L shaped brackets will
fasten and secure these panels at the outside back corners.
If you position the vertical panel just ahead of the drain tubes and align
the corners of the rear quarter trims, you should have it. You'll have to
carefully align where the captive speed nuts are in the sides of the panel
and spot the holes through to suit. Same with the 3 holes for the bottom of
the panel frame.

Rich