Re: [Healeys] Tanner BJ8

To: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tanner BJ8
From: "E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:15:00 -0600
Fellows
Is there not a recession in the US?  Items sold to date on B-J are well
below prices of two years ago.
For the Healey owners keep in mind another trend, six years ago E-types
commanded big dollars,
there is a reasonable decline in E-type values. at auctions such as
B-J.  Healeys are not immune, regardless
of what person does the restoration.
Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon    Historian AHCUSA