Re: [Healeys] Our Own BN1

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>, Rich C
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Our Own BN1
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:49:01 -0800 (PST)
Congratualations Rich.  You certainly owe yourself a treat.  Enjoy!!
--Scott
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives
PS: Will we see you at the ROMEO breakfast?

--- On Sun, 1/24/10, Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net> wrote:<< Hello all,
I've been without my own Hundred since 1995. I think I've finally found the
right one. Just closed a deal today on a very early BN1, and this one is for
me. She came down the line 15 November, 1953. I'm now only the 3rd owner.
She's mostly apart but pretty complete with almost no rust at all. All body
panels almost perfect, and never been repaired. Original beautiful 1 piece
Perspex and chrome sidescreens, early adjustable steering wheel in excellent
condition, no tool kit but original jack and handles. All numbered bits as
they should be.  Watch for a Coronet Cream Hundred with navy trim some time in
the future! >>