Re: [Healeys] Coronet Cream

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Coronet Cream
From: John Harper <ah@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:34:25 +0000
Rich

As you know I collect and keep 100 records on the AHC UK database in a
slightly different form to you but can add the following. Mind you, as
you are well aware the information we hold is only as good as that sent
to us by owners.

Altogether I have 20 cars recorded as being Coronet Cream but this
includes both those that were when new and those now declared as such.

Of these 13 were recorded as originally painted Coronet Cream

15 are now said to be this colour

Interestingly only 7 have said that their cars were originally Coronet
Cream are still that colour.

Of the 13 claimed to be originally Coronet Cream 11 have Blue trim. One
is red and one is red and black. One cannot discard the last two because
they could have been special order but I somehow doubt it. I suspect
that they all had blue trim.

There also appears to be a strong indication that all original cars
painted Coronet Cream were part of batch 4467. I would be interested to
know is any owner has a car that was originally Coronet Cream is outside
this batch number and has the documentation to verify it?

Regards

--
John Harper