Re: [Healeys] 29d ru/h9267

To: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 29d ru/h9267
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:35:15 -0500
I Erbs,

I'm the new 3000 Mk I registrar; taking over for Bill Naretta.  Was
'announced' in the January issue of AHCA's Healey Marque.  The AHCA
website is still out-of-date.

The registry doesn't have any engine serial numbers, so it's not going
to be of any help.  The engines were also used in the Austin A99
Westminster saloon.  First Healey was chassis/engine 101/101.  Last Mk I
was 13650/26112.

I'm working on a information collection form similar to those for the
BJ-7 and BJ-8 on the British Car Forum.  Will let folks know when it's
available.  I'm hoping to follow in Steve Byers and Rich Chrysler's foot
steps.

Cheers,

Bob