[Healeys] Our BN1 Home

To: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>, "Peter Svilans"
Subject: [Healeys] Our BN1 Home
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 15:10:25 -0500
Hello all,

Just wanted to follow up on the fact that four good friends assisted with the
gathering, loading and delivery of our BN1 project car on Tuesday afternoon.
The weather gods were smiling on us as it turned out to be ideal conditions
for the move; not numbing cold, just cold enough that things weren't melting
or wet so the roads were clean and dry.
We began about 11 AM and everything was back and off loaded by 4 PM, including
a stop for lunch on the way home.
The reason I wanted to share this with everybody is that fact that going out
for this expedition with good friends to share the experience (and the labour)
made the day even more fun and special for me.
I want to publicly thank Austin Healey Club of Southern Ontario members Scott
Morris, Graham Secord, Peter Svilans and Martyn Ridley for help with the move.
In fact Martyn came back for almost all of the next day to help me to sort
through everything so I could catalogue and take notes, while he packed and
stored it all in my cramped facilities.

Rich Chrysler

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Our
BN1 003.jpg]

IMG_0967.jpg]