Re: [Healeys] Top Bows

To: "Quentin Schweninger" <quenty@ntelos.net>,<healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Top Bows
From: "Frakes, Jim" <jimf@frakes-eng.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 18:42:48 -0500
Quentin,
Send me the picture of the top bows. I have a set for the BN7 that has
the soft top off, a set for a 100 with the old top still attached, a set
for the BN4 with the soft top off and a set for the 100 with the soft
top off and Of course my BJ8 with the top up right now. With all that,
maybe I can help identify your problem. I will help if I can, but am
leaving town on Tuesday.

Jim Frakes