[Healeys] Fw: Crosley Hotshot

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Crosley Hotshot
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 11:14:57 -0800
    Our '49 Nash - the family car at the time - was at the service station on
the corner.  The muffler had to be put on again.  The pot holes on the road to
our place got pretty deep in spring time where I grew up.
     Because Dad was such a good customer Percy at the service station fixed
Dad up with his loaner car - a Crosley.  I still remember how glad I was we
had a Nash.

Dick Matson / Bj8