[Healeys] Thanks for the list experience Putzke's FAHRSPASS Bilstein

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Thanks for the list experience Putzke's FAHRSPASS Bilstein
From: "James Sailer" <bj8Healey@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:01:31 -0700
I haven't had time to get back personally to everyone that replied to my
Putzke's FAHRSPASS Bilstein info request.  I hope to in the next day or so but
have been swamped with work.  So for now thanks and I will post my progress as
I finalize decisions.  New Dennis Welch rear springs arrived last night.
Adjustable trunions here later this week/early next week.. I am going one step
at a time.

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8