Re: [Healeys] I Hope EditorGary Has a Secret Stash

To: healeys@autox.team.net, John Sims <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] I Hope EditorGary Has a Secret Stash
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:38:25 -0800 (PST)
I've got a copy of Geoff's book, "The Specials", signed by the author,
DMH,Bic,  Gerry Coker and Roger Menadue.  Figure that's gotta be worth a 100S
or two.  Barring that, "From my cold dead hands."  I wonder if the rise in
value of the Restoration Guide" has anything to do with the increased value of
a well restoredd Healey and a desire by restorers/sellers to do it right.
Maybe the price of the book gets rolled into the restoration.  Interestingly,
I checked on prices of Bill Emerson's book, which is a higher end production,
and they don't seem to have risen as much.  It would be nice if Gary and Roger
were reaping the benefits of all their hard work, but I suspect not  Maybe
Gary can check in from his villa in Cabo later.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo