[Healeys] British Wire Wheel/Credit Cards

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] British Wire Wheel/Credit Cards
From: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:14:40 -0600
Couldn't figure out who sent the email about losing his credit card deposit.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING!

I'm not a lawyer, but I believe it is illegal to charge a credit card for
undelivered goods. I have used my credit card as a deposit with the
understanding that the charge will not go in until the goods or service is
delivered. If British Wire Wheel charged your card as a deposit you just
have to call you card company and they will take care of it.

BTW, I don't remember reading any article about buying on eBay that doesn't
recommend paying by credit card. eBay and PayPal are notorious for non
communication. If you have paid by credit card the company is on your side
and you don't have to bother with the convoluted and obscure system of
getting your money back through them.

Jack