Re: [Healeys] shock conversion and hardtops

To: Healey forum <healeys@autox.team.net>, Pieter and Linda
Subject: Re: [Healeys] shock conversion and hardtops
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:17:18 -0800 (PST)
That shock conversion is very interesting and seems like it would stiffen up
the rear chassis.  As far as the hardtop goes, doesn't look like any of the US
made versions.  Might be able to get a bargain if it doesn't travel too far
past 150 pounds.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo