[Healeys] really early Friday funny,

To: healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] really early Friday funny,
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:29:42 -0800
 Subject: Talking Dog

A  guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a  sign in

front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog  For Sale ' He rings

the bell and the owner appears and tells him  the dog is in the backyard.

The  guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever

sitting there.

'You  talk?' he asks.

'Yep,'  the Lab replies.

After  the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So,

what's your story?'

The  Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk  when I

was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I  told the CIA. In no

time at all they had me jetting from country  to country, sitting in rooms

with spies and world leaders,  because no one figured a dog would be

eavesdropping.'

'I  was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running.  But the

jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't  getting any younger

so I decided to settle down. I signed up for  a job at the airport to do

some undercover security, wandering  near suspicious characters and

listening in. I uncovered some  incredible dealings and was awarded a batch

of medals.' 'I got married, had a  mess of puppies, and now I'm just

retired.'

The  guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants  for

the dog.

'Ten  dollars,' the guy says.

'Ten  dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him  so

cheap?'

'Because he's a liar. He never did any of that shit.

--
I Erbs
Portland, OR