Re: [Healeys] Plowing Through

To: Ray Carbone <racarbon@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Plowing Through
From: raymead@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 22:21:54 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Ray

I'm over in Scranton.......and know what you are talking about - mine has

been in the garage and haven 't even seen it in a month..........

by the way, i know what you mean about New Jersey, and snow!

attached is a picture of my 356....... i took it out to LongB  Valley, New
Jersey on

a nice clear day, for an overnight stay, and this is what it looked like when

i woke up the next morning!

take care, ray