[Healeys] Wiper Arm Buttons BJ8

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Wiper Arm Buttons BJ8
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:36:09 -0600
Does anyone know where I can purchase new "buttons"  that press onto the end
of the shaft, which comes out of the wiper wheel box (the chrome wiper blade
assembly fits directly over these male ends).  Mine are in bad shape from
removing the wipers too many times and since I have the motor and assembly
out I thought now would be the time to press on new sleeves rather than put
the damn thing back on and have the blades fall off first time I turn them
on.

Happy
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html