Re: [Healeys] NEIL IN NEW WESTMINSTER BC Contact me off the list

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] NEIL IN NEW WESTMINSTER BC Contact me off the list
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:21:34 -0600
Gents:

<< Could you contact me off the list please...I came to your home
a couple of years ago and I've lost your phone number... >>

When you want to know something like that, if you
would just send a note "To:"

healeys-request@autox.team.net with NO "Subject:"
and just the word      help      you WILL get back a note
which INCLUDES:

<quote>
 who password [address=<address>]
 See the non-hidden members of this mailing list. The roster is
 limited to list members only, and you must supply your membership
 password to retrieve it. If you're posting from an address other
 than your membership address, specify your membership address with
 `address=<address>' (no brackets around the email address, and no
 quotes!). If you provide the list's admin or moderator password,
 hidden members will be included
</quote>

Of course, I am guessing NONE of you have retained
the INSTRUCTIONS that came with your Confirmation
note from MJB's program <F> !!!

And other things can be done by visiting your List Home
Page - but you knew that - right ?!?!?  Or further info
ALSO comes in the Reply to your "Help" request/mail.

Ed
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html