Re: [Healeys] ODP: Re: What color should the instrument panel be

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ODP: Re: What color should the instrument panel be
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:48:21 +0100
My 100 was also built in May `54, BodyNo 3651, but colour was/is Spruce Green.
The car was never restored when I bought it in `86. The dashboard was fully
black with  an oxide red primer underneath. Now its Concours correct Spruce
Green/Silver. But I am 100% sure it was all over black originally.

Josef eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----