[Healeys] Hagerty's Mag

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Hagerty's Mag
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:45:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hi LIsters,

I'm browsing through my Hagerty's Mortoring Lifestyle magazine Spring 2010
issue.  There's a nice multi-page spread article on Spring detailing car care.
If features professional detailer Tim McNair and several beautiful pictures of
a Healey Blue 100.  The car is gorgeous.  There is also a Healey Blue BJ7, TR4A
and MG TC in the background of some of the pics.

Just curious if the Healeys belong to anyone on the list?

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html