Re: [Healeys] SU FUEL PUMP REBUILDING

To: Mark Goodman <mkgoodman@att.net>, Healey List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] SU FUEL PUMP REBUILDING
From: Quentin Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:30:52 -0400
I'm sure this outfit is way better than those Idiots at Burlen
Dave Schweninger

On Mar 25, 2010, at 11:45 PM, Mark Goodman wrote:

I just got my SU Fuel Pump back from Dave Dubois of SU FUEL PUMP
RESTORATION, and I cannot believe  that what I sent him is want he sent
back.  I sent a filthy dirty "dead"  SU AZX1300, and I got back a clean
brand new looking one with written parameters on how it performed on his
final 24 hour test, which includes Inlet vacuum, output pressure and
output
volume in pints per minute.  To top it all off, he has a new solid state
optical switching system  that eliminates the contacts that can arc
over and
fail.

I highly recommend that if your pump is not working that you send it
to him
to rebuild.  He is a true gentleman and is very reasonable in what he
charges.  I have no financial interest.

Mark Goodman

66BJ8 35503

www.austinhealeyessence.com