Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Restoration

To: Magnus Karlsson <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Austin Healey Restoration
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 11:51:18 -0700
Hi Magnus,

That is a great video and a wonderful restoration! It certainly
inspires me to seek higher standards. My frame and chassis should be
painted next week and out of the body shop. I am almost setup to
clean and restore all the other bits. The engine and trans are rebuilt.

So... can you slow the video down? It is way too fast! JUST KIDDING,
I know where the pause button is.

Again, fantastic video and restoration.

Kind regards,
John Spaur