[Healeys] 100 top

To: "'healeys@autox.team.net'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100 top
From: "Silvers, Bruce C." <bruce.silvers@bingham.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:37:52 -0400
I have purchased a Robbins everflex top and all of the hardware necessary to
install it on my '54 100.  Does anybody have any instructions and/or photos on
how to fit it to the top frame and car?  Any recommendations on who could
assist me with this? (I'm in Connecticut.)

________________________________
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail (including attachments,
if any) is considered confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s)
listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you
have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply
email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.

Bingham McCutchen LLP Circular 230 Notice: To ensure compliance with IRS
requirements, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any
taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Any legal
advice expressed in this message is being delivered to you solely for your use
in connection with the matters addressed herein and may not be relied upon by
any other person or entity or used for any other purpose without our prior
written consent.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html