[Healeys] Windshield Install on BT7

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Healeys] Windshield Install on BT7
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:32:36 -0400
I am trying to get the windshield installed permanently.

Whats the secret in getting the windshield to come down enough to get the
holes in the
pillars to line up so I can put the screws in.

Previously I refit the unit as a dry run with the old seal and no dash pad
yet.  It fit fine.

Now I have about 3/4 of an inch of the new seal going under the pillars,and
then the pillar rubber
pads and a new dash pad.

1-First off, is the seal suppose to go under the pillar a little?

2-Does it need to be thinned down a little bit so it lays flat.

3-How many elephants does it take to sit on the windshield to  push it down?

The dash seems to be a bit of a hindrance too but theres not much I can
alter there.

Any help would be appreciated,    Mark
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html