[Healeys] Previous owner of HBT7L/7554?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Previous owner of HBT7L/7554?
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:19:38 EDT
Just got this e-mail from evert45@home.nl
Anybody know anything about this car?
 Hi Gary,
 I am a member of the Dutch Healey Club and bought an Austin Healey 3000 MK
I, BT7, a couple of months ago that came from the US. Unfortunately the guy
that sold me the car was not willing to give me the name of the previous
owner; he obviously only wants to make money by selling some Healeys to the
Netherlands.
 My car is H-BT7-L/7554, bodynumber 7738. I wonder if you would by chance
have that car somewhere in your register/records. If not would you have any
suggestion where I could find a registry of my car?
 The car was last registered/owned under the name of Thomas Lester McArthur
that used to live at 300 Greystone Ter Apt, San Fransisco. Unfortunately I
did not find any information on that address in the White or Yellow Pages.
Hope you can give me some help or information!
 Thanks in advance!
 Regards,
 Evert Jan de Bruin
 Vaartweg 27