Re: [Healeys] A poor, poor sprite

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A poor, poor sprite
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 20:41:05 -0600
Mr. Bill wrote:
> Maybe if you made a donation, Ed? <VBG>
>
> Anon
>
> On 4/3/2010 05:29 PM, Shop at " Just Brits " wrote:
>
>> /BnNSBi: Permission denied

Actually for some reason Ed likes to send out mail with several font
sizes and
colors.  And this may be hard to believe, but not everyone on the planet
has the
exact same computer software and hardware as he does.  I know the marketing
thugs at Microsoft would like you to think otherwise, but so it goes.

Apparently when the filter that processes all Team.Net mail is done cleaning
up all the useless fluff embedded in Ed's messages,  there is nothing left.

Oh well.

mjb.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html