Re: [Healeys] Toyota 5 speed

To: "'Charlie Baldwin'" <mgcharlie@comcast.net>, "'healey list'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Toyota 5 speed
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 06:27:55 -0700
Looks like the proper tranny.  Be sure to get all the rear mounts as shown
in the photo.  Also be sure to get the leaver arm and special fulcrum bolt
from in the bell housing if he removes it.  All you will need after that is
a new rear seal and some clean-up.  It looks like the rear or middle shifter
location. If the position falls too far back one would want the conversion
parts from Toyota to move it the extra two inches forward.  This put is
closer to where the BJ8 needs the shifter to come up through the center
console.

Warm Regards,

Tracy

On Behalf Of Charlie Baldwin