[Healeys] Re - delayed turn signals

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Re - delayed turn signals
From: mike brooks <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 03:51:42 -0700 (PDT)
I had the same on my BN2. A replacement flasher unit cured it. I'm not sure
why this should be. It's strange that only the dash light stopped blinking and
everything else worked fine. I wanted to retain the original flasher unit as
it had all the correct markings on it and the new one doesn't. I'm going to
re-can the new unit in the old housing when I get time.

Mike Brooks
'56 BN2
Message: 2