Re: [Healeys] LED Lights

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] LED Lights
From: John Vrugtman <javrugtman@htcnet.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 20:56:30 -0400
I run LEDs in my 64 negative ground.  I used ones from "LEDtronics"; fit
and work fine.  Only issue is the
flasher.  Have to use a digital flasher or add a load resistor to allow
the original flasher (thermal design) to work.
Dash lights can be done as well, but requires a little more rework.

John
66 & 64 BJ8s

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html