Re: [Healeys] Surely the finest Austin Healey replacement petrol

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Surely the finest Austin Healey replacement petrol
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:53:46 +0000
Good day, eh!

I think the keg is for during the resto.  When you're nearing completion, you
can swap in a petrol tank ...

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html