Re: [Healeys] trunk (boot) kits

To: "R. Cobb" <rcobb@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] trunk (boot) kits
From: "Thomas Willig" <twillig@ruda.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:26:32 +0200
Hi Bob,

if you only need to replace a couple of pieces, then why don't you get
yourself a few meters of the material and cut out the desired shapes. To my
experience some available kits do not fit very well, so it takes quite some
time to make your boot look decent. In Europe A-H Spares, Woolies and some
more sell the material in several colours.

Regards

Thomas Willig

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----