[Healeys] Fwd: Healey 100/6 glass washer bottle

To: Forum <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Healey 100/6 glass washer bottle
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 15:48:54 +0200
Hi Listers.

Please see the e mail below. Mike is planning to have some reproduction
Trafalgar Glass Bottles made and needs the exact measurement details.

If anyone has one of these would they be kind enough to contact me. Ideally
a diagram showing the key measurements and some jpg photos would be great.

If there are any listers who would be interested in acquiring one of the
reproductions, please contact me.

cheers

Derek
www,healeysix.net