[Healeys] Khumo Tires

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Khumo Tires
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@att.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 23:24:54 -0400
I have put at least 5 sets of Khumo tires on my cars ( including my Daughter
and Son's cars ) over the past 5 years and have been very pleased with the
performance and especially the price.  They give you the best "bang for your
buck" for well performing street tires.  My current daily driver came with
Sport Pilot run flat tires that are great on dry pavement, but worthless in
snow.  I recommend them to anyone looking for a great set of tires.

Mark

66BJ8 35503

www.austinhealeyessence.com
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html